Thursday, June 7, 2012

The importance of your heart, keep it pure

Jas_1:26  If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceive his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

I am having difficult with this issue. One day I am a deep christian in front of colleagues, the next I cant control my tongue.

It is very important to control your actions and also not pursuade your heart of something untrue or wrong. This is the same as being double minded.

Prayer - Graceful God, forgive me of my vanities and remove them from my path so that my heart will not be mislead. Further, my tongue and actions of foolishness need controlling, endure me further to control these foolish acts with wisdom. I have favor in your eyes and do not seek favor in bad company.
AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment