Thursday, July 5, 2012

The cacoon

My son was collecting silk worms as we have a mulberry tree outside it made things real easy to maintain. Obviously these silkworms eventually form cacoons and things grow extremely quiet. One morning my son comes running through saying his cacoons were being attacked by ants.

This left me puzzled, of all the available food in the kitchen the ants attacked the cacoons ....why? I mean they are heavy, difficult to access etc.

Well this morning many months later while driving to work it dawned on me (Holy Ghost uttering to me) that it could be because of the idleness of the silkworm while in the cacoon. It is the natural instinct for ants to invade and conquer.

So it is too with people. Christians in places of danger dont be caught idle. There are nations that know only how to fight and destroy.
Be on your guard, pray, also be not found unready for flight.
There were many occassions when King David had to run for his life. He was ready for it! He was not destroyed by mans evil hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment